Stylish and modern, this is a beautiful well maintained studio apartment, offering a wonderful and effortless living environment just moments from recreation parks, city and eastern beaches. Transport is effortless with express city buses, rail, Randwick shops and the North facing aspect bathes the apartment with natural light and allows for a lush green serene outlook.
Just moments from Randwick Racecourse and Centennial Park. It's just 4km to the heart of the city and has the convenience of a bus station 100 metres from its front door step. It's also within walking distance of the University Of NSW, Entertainment Quarter and the new light rail station directly opposite.
- Balcony with a sunny northerly aspect
- Kitchen with caesar stone bench tops & dishwasher
- White washed black butt timber feature wall
- Fully renovated bathroom including quality rose gold fittings
- Murphy style bed - providing extra floorspace for entertaining
- Security complex with telephone intercom & lift access
- Ample parking on Abbotford Street (at the rear of the building)
Inspections daily, please call Tina or Terry on 8372 0600.
Don't delay, this is a highly rated apartment.